Managerial Accounting for Ranchers
September 22-23, 2017
$300 – Covers materials, equipment, refreshments and lunches.
Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Center
Texas A&M University-Kingsville Campus
1730 West Corral Ave.
Kingsville, Texas 78363
This lectureship showcases initiatives in farm and ranch management to implement professional managerial accounting systems. It also illustrates the often overlooked linkage between financial analysis and strategic decision making.
- Recognize the initiatives and guidelines developed by the Farm Financial Standard Council to implement managerial accounting systems in farm and ranch business
- Understand the linkage between financial analysis and strategic decision making
- Develop strategies to increase the use of ratio analysis in whole farm business performance
- Comprehend a broad range of technical issues and concepts that must be understood before managerial accounting can be successfully implemented
- Utilize implementaion tools and strategies that have put the managerial accounting into practice
- Learn complexities and components of the total benefits package
R.L. “Dick” Wittman
Wittman Consulting Services