Strategic Planning Lectureship
April 7-8, 2017
$300 – Covers materials, equipment, refreshments and lunches.
Salazar Building200 E. Richard Ave.
Kingsville, Texas 78363
A strategic plan is a set of decisions about what, why, and how to do something, all with the focus on the future. The strategic planning lectureship will teach participants the importance of planning for the future of their ranch and how to implement the Balanced Scorecard Approach for performance monitoring.
- Clarify the vision of the future for your ranch/organization
- Conduct an analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT)
- Identify strategic objectives based on SWOT
- Develop a strategy map to link the objectives and illustrate the path to reach the ranch vision
- Determine strategic measures for benchmarking performance
- Merge strategies with targeted strategic initiatives to acheive success
- Learn how to implement the Balanced Scorecard for performance monitoring
Executive Vice President of Strategic Services
Orion Development Group